Saturday, June 03, 2006

A Perfect Alien







Okay, so this is an oldie but goodie from my treasure trove of hotties. I still love the Wallflowers, but haven't gone looking for Jakob Dylan pictures in a long, long time. Now just have to preface--Jakey isn't a candidate for some 6 foot 6 alpha hero. What he looks like to me is some sort of Renaissance painting of an angel. A very, very naughty angel. Or an alien--which was actually my very first thought the first time I saw him on MTV. I was on the treadmill, glanced up and thought, "Wow! He could be one of those aliens I'm always making up stories about." I mean, look at the guy. He is absolutely hot, but he's also...odd looking. Haunting or haunted. But he certainly wins a spot here on my Parallel blog simply by being Most Likely to Resemble an Alien. Don't you think? :)
D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those eyes. They look like they are searching deep into you soul.

Very Haunting.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

I Agree.
Aliens with special powers via their eyes.
Like Tara said, "Very Haunting".

Kinda gives me 'shivery' feelings.

BTW- Did you hear me squeal all the way where you are when I opened my mailbox???
You should have, I was THAT excited!
Thanks!

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats