Monday, May 08, 2006

The Man Who Would be King--Part II








So, had to go troll about and find more of my character inspiration for Jared Bennett. Keep in mind, I am not on my own laptop today so I will readily confess that I, ahem, had these saved elsewhere. Or ones similar to them...So enjoy. Be inspired...go buy PARALLEL ATTRACTION if you haven't, and come tell me who YOU would cast as Jared. And if you have read it? Tell me who you pictured while reading the book...

With acknowledgements to Jennifer St. Giles for making sure I knew ALL about Gerard Butler. :)
Hugs, Deidre

3 Comments:

Blogger Monica Burns said...

OMIGOD!! Another photo of my man!!! Gerard Butler is the ultimate image of a hero in my mind!! My fav role he played was in that time travel (Timeline) where he stayed in Edward Longshanks time and married the Frenchwoman. GOD he was so romantic, and that smile. If there's a man to make a gal turn into jello, he's the one IMHO



Monica

6:27 AM  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

Ah, you and Jennifer St. Giles! :) I'm partial to that first one of Russell Crowe who is looking remarkably like my hubby! :) Hugs, D

12:42 PM  
Blogger Kristen Painter said...

I had the naughtiest, yummiest dream about Vin while in Kauai. Sigh. I adore that man.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats