Tuesday, August 01, 2006

PARALLEL PARTYING!



Since you never know what I might post where, thought it would be fun to post a few TKA 10th anniversary party pics here. That, and a few others too. Just cause, you know? Because it's fun to be a little secretive, though I'm not sure how secret this blog really is. Maybe I just like to think I'm whispering in the dark.

So here we go! Random pics! These were sent to me by others, mostly, but I have a lot of cool ones to upload!

Above we have Susan Grant on the left, my good friend and the author of an amazing upcoming sci-fi romance novel, YOUR PLANET OR MINE? She's funny and smart--plus, look! She's gorgeous. On right is another gorgeous woman and a client of mine, Diana Peterfreund whose SECRET SOCIETY GIRL just hit shelves recently.



This is a picture of Agent Kristin Nelson with a very hot and sweaty me. (Southern Discomfort?)



Robin Owens and Cassie Miles, both my wonderful and amazing clients!




This is a wonderful friend of mine, my former editor, Louisa Edwards. She also acquired Jacquelin Thomas, Jennifer St Giles, and Shelley Bradley from me while she was with Berkley Publishing Group. We had a ton of fun reconnecting at this RWA!

More tomorrow or later tonight...
Deidre

4 Comments:

Blogger The Girl You Used to Know said...

such fun pics...

I had such a great time. Can't we come back???

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great photos, Deidre. Thanks for sharing :)

3:40 PM  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

I have to say it was SUCH a blast!! And now I'm going to go post a few more soon. Mel, you're going to howl....

7:31 AM  
Blogger The Girl You Used to Know said...

OH NO.

Some pics are NOT allowed.

Ahem.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats