Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Little Jack Love...




Everyone loves Sawyer on LOST--heck, *I* love Sawyer. But I love Jack, too, and although Angela will throw her head back with a blood curdling scream of revulsion (if she's reading this--AZ is one of my best pals), I still have to spend a little blog love on Matthew Fox. We're on hiatus with my fave show, so it seems a good time to post a few pics celebrating Dr. Jack Shepherd. Here we go! Hugs to all...prepping for RWA madness. Who all will be there? Let's have a roll call here. I hope my blog pals will come up to me and hug me when they bump into me...
Btw, what I love about Jack on LOST is this--he's a smart guy, who also gets to be a hunk. Now, I have to wonder that we NEVER see him shirtless, but still, the smart guy wins and acts all studly in Jack. :) D

5 Comments:

Blogger Monica Burns said...

Well, we've finally something to disagree on! LOL I can't abide Jack. I find him totally wimpy. Sawyer...ahhh! I love a smart, bad boy hiding a big heart.

GREAT PARTY tonight!! It was fantastic finally getting to meeting you!! Hugs!!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

I'll take your word for it. Haven't ever watched Lost. Not even five minutes worth.

He seems to look good in a dress shirt and trousers, though.

Sometimes seeing nothing is mucho sexier than all that skin.

And I DO like a well dressed man.
:-)

9:06 AM  
Blogger The Girl You Used to Know said...

I am so not on Team Jack.

Team Sayid
Team Sawyer

Jack's a weenie in this show.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

I'm so alone in my Jack love. SAyid, well, he's too whiny now without Shannon. I LOVE Sawyer. They're like an EC novel waiting to happen once you add Kate into the mix. Snort.

Hugs!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

I'm late jumping in on this, just wondering if you've watched The sci-Fi's new show Eureka.

I LOVE this show. It's edging out my love for LOST.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats